ABOUT NAIOP MARYLAND
NAIOP Maryland is the state’s leading commercial real estate association serving as the industry’s legislative advocate, providing superior networking, education and professional opportunities and delivering high-quality services and valuable member benefits.
With more than 400 members, NAIOP Maryland is comprised of companies involved in development, investment, construction, brokerage, asset management, finance, architecture, engineering and legal services associated with office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate.
- Advocates on behalf of the commercial real estate industry in the General Assembly and County Governments
- Develops policy positions in support of the industry and establishes relationships with Maryland’s elected officials
- Provides support through the Political Action Committee to legislators who advance economic development and growth
Networking & Relationships
- Creates opportunities to establish new or strengthen existing relationships with industry professionals through monthly meetings, events and receptions
- Offers committee involvement to better serve the organization and create additional relationships with fellow committee members
Education & Community Service
- Focuses on the community with service projects, programs and initiatives
- Offers access to local seminars for continuing education, national webinars and forums and other professional development opportunities on the local and national level.