NAIOP: Leasing, Marketing and Negotiations 2020 Online Course
Wednesdays, March 4 – April 29, 2020
Noon – 2:00 p.m. eastern time
The Leasing, Marketing and Negotiation course is designed for entry to intermediate-level commercial real estate development professionals. It is ideal for leasing agents, developers, asset managers and owners. The course provides learners with an overview of the commercial leasing process and marketing strategy, and explores a range of negotiation strategies intended to immediately maximize the value of every commercial lease. This course will expose learners to leasing issues surrounding office space, flex space, retail buildings and pad sites, industrial property leasing, and build to suits. Many valuable handouts are also made available to students.
- Identify the comprehensive role of the leasing professional in a development project and what differentiates a great leasing professional
- Identify the economic issues surrounding commercial leases
- Understand how to evaluate potential tenants for risk and methods for mitigating that risk
- Recognize LOI and lease clauses that cause a developer to lose control of its real estate
- Apply successful strategies for negotiating LOI and non-legal lease clauses
- Identify key aspects of marketing commercial space for lease
- Develop strategies for successful outcomes in LOI and lease negotiations
- Learn from experienced practitioners what works and why and how to turn things around when they aren’t going as they should
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.